Saturday, June 9, 2012

Picture update!

SORRY I HAVENT BLOGGED THE LAST FEW DAYS! THINGS  ARE CRAZY HECTIC OVER HERE!! I went to the new orphanage land yesterday with Mama and the building is coming along nicely!! I am so excited to see they are making progress. I just finished giving the children new shoes to wear for this hotel performance they are doing today. they will be singing and dancing at this charity fundraiser! I will post pictures and videos of their performance tomorrow! Also, yesterday, a man in our neighborhood made pendo this BEAUTIFUL home to sleep in. It is definitely meant to be an outside house but I don't want her to be away from me so we managed to fit it in my room :) Pendo has become the most spoiled dog in all of africa because I am treating her like an american puppy while the other dogs are out on the street. I wish I could bring them all inside the house and take care of them like I am Pendo but unfortunately, they are too sick for me to be around :( anyways, here are some new pictures! hope you enjoy!



Pendo and me with her new hugeee wooden house 


the kids showing off their new shoes
(donated by two UT track runners named Morgan and Chamique!! )









Love these pictures of them in their new shoes. sooo great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment