Thursday, March 29, 2012

IF ONLY THEY KNEW WHAT THEY MEANT TO ME

It's crazy to me that they have NO idea that they are my world. They are my everything. They are the number one reason I smile and work hard every day. I do it all for them. I can't wait to show they how much they matter and how they changed my life. 

I want these words on the walls of the new orphanage and in the kids rooms so that they never ever ever forget how important they are to me and to this world. 


"You is kind, You is smart, You is important"

"You are my everything" 

"I love you to the moon and stars and back and so much more"

"Dream it. Wish it. Achieve it" 

"You can be anything that you want to be"

"Anything is possible if you have the courage to pursue it"

"You matter in this world. Don't ever forget that" 


I miss you kids immensely... see you in 65 days. 


all my love and more, 
Neema

No comments:

Post a Comment