With Love, From Neema
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
We have eggs!!!
the first eggs laid in the chicken coop! So exciting!
We also got some baby chicks that are "layers" as they call them here.
So excited to watch them grow up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recognize your Privilege. Love your Neighbor as Yourself.
Heads up! This is a very long and very raw emotional blog post--I know most people won't read all of it... but if you can, I think you w...
Everything will be okay...
Yesterday was a really rough day. Malaika, little Hellen, Scola, little Neema, and I went to the bus station in town to buy our tickets to g...
Costumes and Candy: How We Bring Halloween to the Children of Uru
Dressing up and going door to door for treats and candy is a staple for most Western childhoods. Halloween isn’t celebrated in Tanzania, but...
Let's Go Fly A Kite!!
So a little more about this past Sunday--- after I took Malaika to the bus station and the kids had finished their church service, Me, Rache...
Neema Deo Kiwia
I am sorry that these blogs have turned into a once a week thing instead of every day or every other day-- but I guess its a good thing bec...
First day back in Tanzania with the kids!
on sunday night I arrived in Kilimanjaro Tanzania. My friend Paul came to pick me up from the airport and drove my five massive suitcases ...
Wave of Change
The UNESCO Institute of Statistics found that 262 million children in 2017 globally were not in school. That’s 262 million children not l...
Technology Update: iPads
In 2015 Arrow Electronics donated fifty iPads to Neema International. The Neema team installed educational apps ranging from baby to elemen...
Teacher Trainings with ISM
The goal of Uru Academy is to provide high-quality early childhood education. We focus our curriculum on art and play-based lessons. Creat...
Neema Bags
We are in love with our new Neema Bags! Neema Bags is Neema International’s social enterprise that markets stylish, locally-made, African...
No comments:
Post a Comment