Friday, November 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Heads up! This is a very long and very raw emotional blog post--I know most people won't read all of it... but if you can, I think you w...
-
Yesterday was a really rough day. Malaika, little Hellen, Scola, little Neema, and I went to the bus station in town to buy our tickets to g...
-
Dressing up and going door to door for treats and candy is a staple for most Western childhoods. Halloween isn’t celebrated in Tanzania, but...
-
So a little more about this past Sunday--- after I took Malaika to the bus station and the kids had finished their church service, Me, Rache...
-
I am sorry that these blogs have turned into a once a week thing instead of every day or every other day-- but I guess its a good thing bec...
-
on sunday night I arrived in Kilimanjaro Tanzania. My friend Paul came to pick me up from the airport and drove my five massive suitcases ...
-
The UNESCO Institute of Statistics found that 262 million children in 2017 globally were not in school. That’s 262 million children not l...
-
In 2015 Arrow Electronics donated fifty iPads to Neema International. The Neema team installed educational apps ranging from baby to elemen...
-
The goal of Uru Academy is to provide high-quality early childhood education. We focus our curriculum on art and play-based lessons. Creat...
-
We are in love with our new Neema Bags! Neema Bags is Neema International’s social enterprise that markets stylish, locally-made, African...


No comments:
Post a Comment