Monday, June 24, 2013

"22 in 22"

So today is June 24th, which is a very special day. Not only is today my 22nd birthday, but it is also my 2 year anniversary with the Tuleeni Orphans. Two years ago today on my 20th birthday I stumbled onto the tuleeni orphanage road and met these amazing children and my life hasnt been the same since then. So for my birthday this year, instead of birthday wishes or gifts or anything like that, Neema International is putting on a 22 day long event/fundraiser called "22 in 22". we are trying to raise $22,000 in 22 days so taht we can continue with the building of the new Tuleeni Orphanage! The next stage of the building includes the stairs, the second floor slab, and the second floor walls! We are very excited to get started on all of this but cannot do so without your help!!! We are asking everyone to donate $22 to contribute to "22 in 22" to help me celebrate my 22nd birthday and anniversary with these wonderful children. Donations can be made at www.neemainternational.org !! please share this blog post with your friends and family and help us reach our goal! 










 




Love always,

Neema

No comments:

Post a Comment